What To Do in Dublin on a Rainy Day?
Grab a Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing bus ticket. Choose from a 1 day - 2 day -3 day.
You can hop on/off the bus at any of the prime locations below.
- Christ Church Cathedral: est in 1028 this location will keep you well sheltered in the Vast Medieval Crypt.Dublin Castle : Shelter behind the walls of Dublin Castle, founded in 1204 with a staggering 11 acres. The grounds, Revenue Museum and Library are all FREE to explore
- Dublin Castle: Shelter behind the walls of Dublin Castle. Founded in 1204 with a staggering 11 acres, the grounds, Revenue Museum and Library are all FREE to use.
- Kilmainham Goal: Tickets are sold on a first come, first serve basis. So you might want to get there early if your not a fan of standing in the rain :)
- Trinity College: Home to the "Book Of Kells". The Chester Beatty Library has rare books, drawings from around the world and Manuscripts.The Dart: Why not see some of the Coast? Use the Dart and escape the rain.
- The Dart: Why not see some of the coast? Use the Dart and escape from the rain while witnessing some breath taking sights.
- The Celt Bar: Be nice and warm away from the rain. Have a Guinness beside the nice warm fire while listening to some Irish Music grab a bit to eat also from their fabulous Menu with fantastic prices.
Celtic Lodge Guesthouse
81-82 Talbot Street,
North City Centre,
+353 (0) 1 878 8810
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. This includes showing information in your local language where available, and e-commerce analytics.